Just throwing this one in here for posterity. I made it way back on November 8, 2025 while listening to Novoe Radio FM 98.4 Minsk, Belarus on radio.garden. -- but I never blogged about it. I don't even know what recipe I followed. So, it's just gonna be a few pictures for the record:
**********************************************************
This post is part of my "Around the World in Foodventures" project.
I originally wanted to expand my culinary horizons by making the national dish, or a popular recipe, or some signature food or traditional meal, from every country in the world.
I originally wanted to expand my culinary horizons by making the national dish, or a popular recipe, or some signature food or traditional meal, from every country in the world.
After 3+ years, I decided to loosen those strict parameters but still eventually make something -- anything -- from each country. I'll no longer be precious about landing on an official national dish or true signature food or something considered by whomever to be traditional or popular. The foods might be chosen purposefully, just happen to be things I come across or see YouTube videos about, or actually need to be specifically researched.
Countries will be "visited" in no particular order, and there's no set schedule for posting.
I figure if we can't (yet?) travel everywhere, we at least have the luxury of being able to taste it.
I figure if we can't (yet?) travel everywhere, we at least have the luxury of being able to taste it.
“If I’m an advocate of anything, it’s to move…Walk in someone
else’s shoes or at least eat their food.” --Tony Bourdain
else’s shoes or at least eat their food.” --Tony Bourdain
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below or
contact me directly using the form near the top of the right-hand column.


